Paid Memberships Pro – Set Expiration Date .5.1
This code gist has been built into a full fledged plugin that is available now on GitHub. Using this plugin as is will add an additional field to the edit level and edit discount code pages allowing you to set a specific expiration date
Developer Information Page: Click Here
- We offer frequent updates for 6 months from the date of purchase. After this period, you have to purchase the item again to receive further updates, we also we offer lifetime updates as a second option.
- We regularly update products as soon as we are notified about an update, we go and download it from the author and update it on our site, but In case the current version of the product is not the latest, You can request an update for the product by contact form or submiting a ticket.
- We send regular emails advising when products have been updated so please be sure to provide an active email address when you sign up.
- Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us or submit a ticket.
- Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited. We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
- Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ.
- If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us or submit a ticket.
- You can download the product after purchase by a direct link on your Purchase History page.
- Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. We buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.